Since 2007, the board of directors of African Forum Scotland have operated the company successfully and thereby received an endorsement by United Nations Conference for Trade and Development - UNCTAD. Thereafter, it was endorsed by the First Minister Scotland - Nicola Sturgeon for its achievement in bringing trade from Scotland to Africa and vice versa. Since then, we have grown to become market leaders and a front runner in the future development of Africa.
The resolve of the Board to invest in Africa to provide food and growth through disruptive technology is guided by the confidence that Africa provides the perfect platform for ethical commercial development and this interest gave birth to Goldcet Africa Plc. Africa falls within the global strategy and in particular, Goldcet’s belief that Africa provides the resources of vastly untapped economic potential and that the continent richly deserves the ethical beneficial exploitation of its ‘as yet’ untapped development resources. These unfulfilled resources offer inestimable investment value to international funders and the latent potential of the hitherto overlooked and disadvantaged African people. This provides Goldcet with a landscape of social and deserving opportunities to act as a primed springboard for Goldcet solutions to help underpin substantial economic growth. In so doing, it will raise the wellbeing of its citizens and achieve this positive economic revolution in an environmentally friendly, economically beneficial and sustainable manner.
Goldcet Natural Capital life Cycles
• Benefiting Mankind
• Economic growth and advancement
• Profits and Dividends
• Positive and prompt returns on Investment
• Enticing investment in Goldcet Africa plc share offer
Positive prospects for Africa
• Helping harness Africa’s potential
• Depth of African Corporate knowledge in our Non-Execs and our Executive Management
• Our ability to access cultural/tribal and political African awareness
• Our existing and established African networks and African commercial nous
• Our ‘turnkey financial’ packages to ease and facilitate African investment and our provision of African financial partners to fund private sector investors and their commitment to Goldcet
• Our hands-on executive engagement in day to day African initiatives